This brand new text, is an essential practical guide for junior doctors and medical students making the transition from medical school to life on the wards. .
'I think that this book is an excellent idea.' 4th year medical student
The hands-on guide to imaging takes a systems focused approach and is very easy to consult when on the job. Written to help you get the most of your Radiology department, this book gives you:
* Pointers on how to evaluate the appropriate Radiology required
* Reference on patient care and preparation
* Guidance on analysing results and patient feedback
* Advice on following the correct procedures
* The best information about imaging techniques
* 150 detailed images
* Help on how to deal effectively with the Radiology department
* Health and Safety advice
* Hints on how to organise paperwork and work through the mass of hospital forms
* Details on how to manage budgets effectively
* A quick reference, pocket-sized reassurance
This book intends to help you understand the practical issues that aren't taught at Medical School. Why not see for yourself how it can help you?